Reporting Political Activity Violations

Violations of political activity restrictions should be reported to the Department of State Civil Service, Compliance and Audit Division, P.O. Box 94111, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9111 by completing the Request for Investigation Form. The complainant should provide as many details as he or she knows, including names, dates, places, witnesses, how to contact witnesses, and other relevant facts.