Employee Relations - Contracts Exempt From Civil Service Approval
- To provide production skills training to local citizens as part of an inducement to a manufacturer to locate or expand its facilities in the state.      8/12/88
- To provide counsel, develop shooting schedules and to collaborate in the production of a training video program for local citizens.      8/12/88
- With lead contractor chosen by each Louisiana Regional Economic Development Alliance, provided:      12/27/91
- Reports supplied on all contracts and subcontracts;
- Contract or subcontract with single contractor of $75,000 or more must be submitted for Civil Service approval; and
- Reports of all LREDA's supplied each fiscal year.
- Cooperative Endeavor Agreements for:      01/05/98
- Economic Developmand Award Agreements: Financing publicly-owned infrastructures for industrial or business development projects that promote economic development.
- Workforce Development and Training Agreements: Develop and provide customized workforce training programs to existing and prospective Louisiana businesses.
- Agreements which are appropriation specific and for which funds are used for the following:
- sporting events - funds to assist in the cost of sporting events and promotion of LA,
- operational costs for non-profit organizations and/or economic development organizations,
- economic development organizations (non-profit) that provide specific economic development assistance in the expansion of existing businesses or creation of new businesses or in technology based initiatives.
- Miscellaneous agreements: Joint endeavors for hosting and/or participating in receptions, conferences, and trade shows.
- To provide social services and personal services contracts relative to the Louisiana FastStart program, with individual values less than $250,000 within a twelve (12) month period.      1/28/10