Employee Relations - Contracts Exempt From Civil Service Approval
DHH - Office of Mental Health (OMH)
- Physician (M.D.) services at $75,000 a year or less.
- Part-time chaplains.
- Part-time pharmacists.
- Psychiatric M.D. services.
- Part-time speech therapists.
- Part-time physical therapists.
- Supported living services.
- Drop-In Center services - administering it, fiscal services, getting consumer volunteers, etc.
- Contracts for a variety of medical services provided by accredited universities.
- M.D. services provided by the staffs of medical centers and hospitals, regardless of cost.
- "Wrap-around" services/interventions such as household maintenance, transportation, health and money management, community integration, etc.
- In-home crisis intervention services.
- To meet the initial, temporary, or emergency needs of the seriously mentally ill to enable them to continue living in communities.
- Project LIFE support services, which are intensive support services within the community for adults with serious and persistent mental illness in the various DHH regions.
- Funding to maintain and secure housing for the mentally ill.
- Compeer coordination and for the recruitment and training of Compeers.
- Respite services for families of the mentally ill.
- Family support sessions for anger resolution.
- Services to prevent out-of-home placement and to avoid hospitalization of the mentally ill so that they can remain in the community.
- To provide off-duty police officers to assist with the seriously mentally ill adults and youth who become hostile or violent.